Contact Jonathan Ross about this job
Find a Job
• Daily regulatory reporting activity for MiFID II Transaction Reporting and Post Trade Transparency Reporting.
• Monitoring reports in order to correct any errors that are identified.
• Monitoring and analysis of ETD and OTC Derivative transactions for reporting eligibility to ensure accuracy.
• Reconciliation process between source system and ARM / NCA.
• Production of Management Information and Key Performance Indicators on reporting production and quality.
• Work internally to identify and remediate defects in internal system impacting reporting.
• A successful candidate will most likely have experience of transaction reporting of any of the following Dodd Frank, EMIR, MiFID II
• General market knowledge and understanding of financial products, how they are traded and end to end operational processes
• Good financial services experience including understanding of the regulatory environment
• Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
• Fully competent in the use of MS Office applications.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan Ross at BRUIN Financial (Jonathan.Ross@bruinfinancial.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?