Contact Sophia Deen about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£NA - £NA|
|Division||Investment and Front Office|
We are currently seeking ESG-focused candidates to join a leading Wealth Manager here in London. The successful candidate will provide research and investment ideas across the board to support our client's growth in the ESG space.
– Quantitative and qualitative research on investments' Environmental, Social and Governance factors.
– Support and add to the company's ESG and sustainability growth/framework.
– Face-to-face meetings with managers to support sustainability research in investments.
– 5+ years' experience within Wealth/Asset Management.
– Working knowledge and experience within ESG and Sustainable Investing.
– Strong experience in investment analysis, with the ability to provide thorough research.
– High level of interpersonal skills, to build relationships internally and externally.
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?