Contact Alice Dee about this job
Find a Job
We are working with an award winning consultancy who are looking for an experience compliance manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
– Co-create and manage an effective financial planning compliance policy
– Operationally act as a Money Laundering Reporting officer and thereby ensure appropriate AML/Financial crime policies
– Manage and oversee all relevant regulatory reporting and communication requirements
– Submit reports to the FCA within the correct timescales
– Experience of proactively managing the FCA
– Significant experience in FCA/AML regulatory environment and reporting
– Experience of working within a robust governance environment
For more information, please send your CV for immediate response to Christopher.Neal@bruinfinancial.com
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?