Contact Christopher Neal about this job
Find a Job
One of our clients, a leading commercial bank is looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant, to join their offices based in Northwich.
This role is best suited to somebody who as prior experience and is part/fully qualified because in this role you will be accurately producing internal regulatory reports amongst other responsibilities.
– Weekly monitoring of capital requirements
– Maintenances on the core banking application
– Production of accurate monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports
– Develop and maintain strong working relationships
– Should be part qualified/qualified accountant
– Up to date knowledge of Bank of England reporting
– Experience related to regulatory reporting process and systems
– Solid accounting knowledge
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV for immediate consideration
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?