Contact Sophia Deen about this job
Find a Job
We are working with a growing Wealth Manager who is seeking an Associate Portfolio Manager within their London office. The successful candidate will support the small team with discretionary portfolio management services to affluent and high net worth individuals.
• Responsible for monitoring investment portfolios on a day-to-day basis
• Support and enhance the team’s models and materials
• Contribute to investment decision making, challenge investment ideas and partake in the investment committee
• Work closely with other colleagues such as operations, technology, client services & advisors
• 1-3 years experience within an Investment management environment within institutional, private client or advisory organisation
• Broad understanding of financial markets & investment instruments
• Advanced excel skills and analytical abilities
• Preferably working towards IMC or CFA qualifications
BRUIN recognises the positive value of diversity, and aims to promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination.
As a champion of equal opportunity employment we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons – men and women, people of all ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, religions and beliefs.
We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and Black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates as these groups are underrepresented throughout the financial services industry.
Our clients work with us because they value a diverse workforce, and subscribe to our shared principle that all appointments are made on merit and that ability to perform the job will be the primary consideration.
Ready to apply for this job?