Researcher/Analyst, Investments Middle Office
Our Investment, Middle and Front office desk is looking to hire an ambitious Research Analyst on a full time basis. The successful candidate will join an established and successful team of three consultants.
BRUIN is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in London, securing positions with prestigious asset management firms and investment banks in the UK. Our in-depth industry knowledge is highly valued by our client base of top banks, asset managers and investment firms all over the world. We have recently expanded our recruitment efforts to Europe, placing in Luxembourg and Switzerland.
Our structured in-house training and mentoring programme will allow you to learn from our experienced Managers and Directors, building your career alongside. This training gives you a thorough understanding of the financial services industry, allowing you to develop your skill set in sales techniques and market research.
We will teach you everything you need to know, which is why there is no need to have previous experience in sales or financial services. Being someone who thrives in a lively, sociable, competitive environment is needed, and as no two days are the same, you should have great attention to detail and enjoy a challenge.
– Market research
– Supporting client briefing calls and attending candidate interviews
– Headhunting, using referrals and making direct approaches
– Regular contact with candidates
– Creation and distribution of job adverts
– Candidate interview preparation assistance, diary maintenance and interview scheduling
– Admin support
– A good undergraduate degree or equivalent with some sales experience, which could be in retail or customer facing services.
– Commercial focus, information gathering, problem solving and a positive mind set which leads to results.
– Ability to work in the UK.
For more information on this role please contact Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information? Contact us online using the information here or just call us on 020 3145 3333