Experienced Legal Recruitment Consultant
BRUIN Financial is a Financial Services Recruiting firm specialising in Financial Services and part of the Fiser Group of Companies.
As a Recruitment Consultant in the Legal space, you will be working alongside the Head of the Legal Team to grow this function. This is a 360 role with an existing platform of clients and with plenty of scope to develop the business area and clients further. The team works on UK and EMEA roles and covers the full range of Legal Roles from NQ to MD level.
The firm is city based with the opportunity for flexible working and a wide range of benefits along with a competitive bonus scheme and opportunities for future career development.
- Manage the 360° recruitment lifecycle. This will entail taking responsibility for sourcing roles and new business, identifying suitable candidates, arranging interviews and handling feedback and offers
- To develop our existing client base and generate new business for the desk and the wider company
- To generate new business opportunities through a range of events and opportunities to develop strong relationships with both candidates and clients
- To work as a true consultant to our clients, anticipating needs and finding solutions to their human capital concerns
- Actively seek out workable roles
- Develop your professional network using a variety of innovative and attractive solutions and opportunities
- Source candidates from both the active and passive candidate market
- Conduct professional candidate meetings and agree action plans with all suitable candidates
- Excellent research and sourcing skills – using a variety of sourcing methods to unearth the very best talent
- Keep on top of marketplace innovations and trends to ensure we are perceived as market leaders. Share this marketplace intelligence with your desk
- Minimum of 2 years of Legal Recruiting experience
- From an agency or in-house background, ideally within Financial Services
- Someone with a good billing track record and who enjoys opening up new business
- Ability to operate independently and within a team setting
- Ambitious, self-motivated and goal orientated
- Well organised and articulate
- Commercially astute
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with your CV to Simon Spencer – email@example.com
Need more information? Contact us online using the information here or just call us on 020 3145 3333