Associate Consultant, Investments Middle Office
BRUIN Financial is a subsidiary of The FISER Group, the UK’s leading specialist in Human Capital within Financial Services. The FISER Group is privately owned and encompasses BRUIN Financial, IBAM Consulting, and LUDGATE Search; all with an exclusive focus in the Financial Services sector.
The Team specialises in Asset & Wealth Management hires for our Financial Services clients.
- Manage the 360° recruitment lifecycle. This will entail taking responsibility for sourcing roles, identifying suitable candidates, arranging interviews and handling feedback and offers
- To develop our existing client base and generate new business for the desk and the wider company
- To generate new business opportunities through a range of events and opportunities to develop strong relationships with both candidates and clients
- To use sophisticated sales techniques and approaches to support the growth and commitment of our candidate and clients
- To work as a true consultant to our clients, anticipating needs and finding solutions to their human capital concerns
- Actively seek out workable roles
- Develop your professional network using a variety of innovative and attractive solutions and opportunities
- Source candidates from both the active and passive candidate market
- Conduct professional candidate meetings and agree action plans with all suitable candidates
- Excellent research and sourcing skills – using a variety of sourcing methods to unearth the very best talent
- Keep on top of marketplace innovations and trends to ensure we are perceived as market leaders. Share this marketplace intelligence with your desk
Person Profile/Desired Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- From an agency or in-house background
- Ability to operate independently and within a team setting
- Well organised and articulate
- Commercially astute
- Entrepreneurial spirit
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply with your CV to Hardeep Bhogal.
Need more information? Contact us online using the information here or just call us on 020 3145 3333