Are you motivated by success? Our Projects and Change business is seeking an ambitious recruiter to join a growing team.
About BRUIN Financial
BRUIN is a specialist recruitment consultancy based in London and part of The FISER Group. We assist financial services professionals to secure positions with some of the most prestigious asset management firms and investment banks in the UK, and identify the most talented individuals in the market with the requisite skills and experience to join our clients.
Our client base includes the top banks, asset managers and investment firms in the world, who value our boutique approach and in-depth industry knowledge.
We have also been nominated for various industry awards including Best Financial Services Recruitment Business, Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practitioner and we have a strong reputation for championing diversity in financial services. Our values are Passion, Honesty, Trust and Integrity which is reflected in our reputation with our clients, candidates and peers.
Projects and Change
The team has seen a huge amount of hiring demand since 2015. Regulatory change, Investment led growth and technology roles have caused a constant flow of roles. New technologies such as AI and Robotics have provided a huge growth in demand and we are struggling with meeting the needs of all our clients whilst developing our market further. We are also expanding into hiring for Fin-tech’s and Payments companies.
Main Purpose of role:
- Although this is a hot desk with existing roles for the consultant to work on, the jobholder will also be responsible for the development of business for both the desk and for the wider group.
- This is an experienced recruiter role and the successful jobholder will have a proven sales track-record and can demonstrate year on year achievement of sales and growth targets.
- To develop the reputation and standing of BRUIN Financial and The FISER Group.
The main duties will include but will not be restricted to:
- To perform a full 360°recruitment process, taking full responsibility for the outcome. This will entail taking responsibility for sourcing roles, identifying suitable candidates, arranging interviews and handling feedback and offers.
- To lead on client visits to both line, HR and to run formal pitches for new business.
- To agree terms of business with new clients.
- To share your market knowledge, experience and expertise within The FISER Group and be a “go to” person on your desk. Seek out market information and intelligence and provide monthly market commentary for the asset management industry.
- To provide support to your manager in a deputy capacity, representing them in their absence.
- To fully support and develop the on-the-job development of the researchers and more junior consultants on the desk.
- To generate new business opportunities through a range of events and opportunities to develop strong relationships with both candidates and clients. We organise quarterly roundtables on hot topics within the Investment Management space.
- To use sophisticated sales techniques and approaches to support the growth and commitment of our candidate and clients.
- To work as a true consultant to our clients, anticipating needs and finding solutions to their human capital concerns.
- Promote conferences, events, market reports offered by BRUIN Financial to a wider audience.
- To actively develop and generate new business for the desk and the wider company.
- To cross-sell other divisions and desks within BRUIN Financial and the wider FISER Group business.
- A generous basic salary and an ability to earn bonuses from the outset
- Realistic targets and OTEs
- Dress down & early finish Fridays
- Annual incentive trips
- Monthly top biller rewards
- Season ticket loans
- Company pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Option to buy additional annual leave
- Competitions and incentives
- A professional, fair and fun working environment
- Opportunities for career development
- Ongoing training, support and mentoring at every stage
BRUIN is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a diverse work in environment. This role is also available on a part time basis for those requiring flexible working hours.
If you would like to know more about BRUIN, or apply for this position please contact Luke Rogers.