Referral Terms & Conditions
The “Referrer” relates to the person that is submitting their friend or colleague’s details.
The “Referee” relates to the person that is being referred by “the Referrer” for a role.
In order to qualify for BRUIN Financial’s Referral Scheme, the following terms will apply:
1. The Referrer must already be registered with BRUIN Financial in order to be eligible for the referral scheme.
2. The Referrer must have the permission of the person they are referring before submitting their details. This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The Referrer will indemnify BRUIN Financial for any loss or claim arising out of the Referrer’s failure to gain consent of the Referee.
3. BRUIN Financial must not already have received details of the referee prior to the referral or have the candidate on the BRUIN Financial database.
4. The placement must be made within 6 months of the referral being made. Any placement after 6 months will not be eligible for vouchers.
5. The responsibility remains with the Referrer to contact BRUIN Financial to claim their voucher.
6. A One4All voucher, which is accepted at hundreds of UK stores, will be given to the Referrer once the Referee has been placed in a new role according to the following eligibility:
Permanent position referrals
a). The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers when the referred candidate is successfully placed by BRUIN Financial into a permanent position and they have successfully passed their probationary period.
Temporary position referrals
a). The referrer will be entitled to a payment of vouchers when the referred candidate is successfully placed by BRUIN Financial into a permanent position.
9. Prizes must be awarded within six months of registering. There is no alternative prize and the prize must be redeemed within three months of notification.
10. The vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
11. One4All is not a sponsor for this promotion.
12. BRUIN Financial is not responsible if a voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
13. Eligibility for this offer is at BRUIN Financial’s discretion and our decision is final.
14. This promotion is not open to employees of BRUIN Financial.
15. This scheme is effective from 01/01/2014 and BRUIN Financial reserves the right to terminate the scheme at any time.
Need more information? Contact us online using the information here or just call us on 020 3145 3333