Contact Kirsty about this job
Director, Investment & Middle Office
Find a Job
|Salary||£45k to £55k|
|Sector||Investment & Middle Office|
Sitting in a Global team, our client is looking for an Equity Portfolio Analyst to sit alongside the Investment Professionals in the London business and to undertake research on investment portfolios and to develop institutional level portfolio analysis, messages and content to infom clients and internal stakeholders about the investment portfolios.
The Portfolio Analyst is a subject matter expert and primarily supports the Investment teams in order to free up their time and allow them to invest.
The primary responsibilities are:
- conduct research on assigned investment portfolios
- creating custom analysis
- Act as a subject matter expert on markets, portfolios, portfolio positioning
- Support the PM and analysts with specialist requests and to support client enquiries.
- Act as an investment resource for content creation including presentations, exhibits and analysis used by the investment team.
To apply for the role you should have:
- a strong academic background
- Experience within Asset Management
- A strong quantitative and qualitative background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in markets
- A proven track record within Equities.
- Be part way through the CFA (at least level 1)
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now