Contact Josh about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||UK & Regional
Credit & Risk Management
BRUIN Financial are proud to be working on an great opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join our client based in Whiteley.
In this role you will be keeping abreast of developments and activities within the business and relevant asset management industry to ensure that business entities meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide support to the relevant business areas to manage regulatory compliance risk in line with the RC Operating Model.
- Reporting significant issues to Senior Management both in the business and compliance
- Undertake the Risk Steward and Control Owner role as defined in the Operational Risk Management Framework
- Responsible for overseeing the self-compliance framework and the approval of higher risk financial promotions
- High level of understanding and experience of asset management business, investment products and the UK regulatory environment
- Strong, demonstrable written and oral communication
- Regulatory and compliance experience
In return, our client is offering a great salary and benefits. For more information, please send your CV to Josh.Littlemore@bruinfinancial.com for consideration.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now