Contact Josh about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||UK & Regional
Credit & Risk Management
We are working with a Global financial services organisation who are looking for a Senior Specialist to join the recovery and resolution team based in Manchester City Centre.
If you have prior experience dealing with project management services and a banks resolution plans then this could be the role for you.
- Guides activities related to an area of expertise such as capital/liquidity analysis or governance
- Evaluates results, identifies gaps, and draws conclusions to inform the development of an appropriate plan response
- Develops and executes project plans for assigned to pic area or business using accepted project management tools and methods
- No direct reports: may provide guidance to more junior team members and may assign tasks as needed
- Industry experience with similar regulatory reporting responsibilities
- Graduate degree is preferred
In return our client is offering a competitive salary, benefits and bonus.
For more details, please send your CV to Josh.Littlemore@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now