Contact Priya about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||UK & Regional
Finance & Accountancy
HR & Secretarial
BRUIN Financial are working with a IFA Firm based in Cheshire and are looking for a permanent, experienced Chartered Technical Paraplanner to join the busy team.
Technical Paraplanner role:
- Experience working for an Independent Financial Advisers previously (minimum 2 years).
- Level 4/ Diploma Qualified (Essential)
- Must be able to write bespoke technical reports.
- Must be competent in the knowledge of:
- Investments; (Onshore/ Offshore Bonds, ISAs, General Investment accounts)
- Pensions; including SIPPS and SASSs
- Life Assurance
- Model Portfolios
- IHT/ Tax Planning
- Manage own workflow and work well in a team
Work will include:
- Attending client meetings
- Asset Allocation and Model Portfolio set-up and Management.
- Writing Bespoke Technical Suitability Reports
- Ensuring all research and relevant information is on file to meet compliance
- Member of the Investment Committee
- Monthly Investment Statistics & Monitoring
- Due Diligence of Providers, Products & New Technology
- Highlight opportunities to the Adviser.
Interviews for the Technical Paraplanner are going to take place as soon as possible and the role is a full time, permanent role offering a competitive salary and benefits package. The role is based in Cheshire.
Please contact Priya Sirpal to apply on 0161 697 4343.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now