Contact Hannah about this job
Find a Job
|Sectors||UK & Regional
HR & Secretarial
Pensions & Employee Benefits
Our client, a well known Chartered Financial Planning organisation, is currently looking for a Chartered Paraplanner to join the team. This opportunity is based in Cheshire and requires an experienced candidate that would be available to start within a month.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, are Level 4 qualified and have prior experience report writing then this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing full suitability reports.
- Providing summary of recommendations for administrators to prepare the clients.
- Ensure all recommendations meet with company standards.
- Research the most suitable product.
- Prepare replacement contract reports for IFA to review.
- Work with the Paraplanning team to improve efficiencies.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme and a flexible working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now