Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Sector||UK & Regional|
We are working with a Building Society in South Cumbria who are looking to hire a dynamic individual to their team. The company is looking for an Infrastructure analyst who is available immediately due to rapid growth.
This role is primarily to maintain the infrastructure estate through administration and introducing Patch management, system housekeeping and backup management. If you have 1/2 years industry experience then this could be the role for you.
- Infrastructure administration and maintenance
- Estate patch management for 3rd party software
- Asset Estate documentation
- Network administration
- Maintaining a high level of security, performance controls and compliance
-Administrating microsoft ecosystem and backup strategy
- Strong knowledge of IT processes and demonstrates a thorough understanding of the societies current IT infrastructure.
- Understanding of the IT incident workflow, change management and ITIL model
- Assist and deliver timely IT services to reduce downtime
- 1 or 2 years industry experience in a service analyst or infrastructure engineer role
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and package.
If you are interested in finding out more, please get in touch 0161 697 4172 or Hannah.Beatham@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now