Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Sector||UK & Regional|
Our client, a well known Chartered Financial Planning organisation, is currently looking for a Chartered Paraplanner to join the team. This opportunity is based in Cheshire and requires an experienced candidate that would be available to start within a month.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with excellent communication skills, are Level 4 qualified and have prior experience report writing then this could be the role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing full suitability reports.
- Providing summary of recommendations for administrators to prepare the clients.
- Ensure all recommendations meet with company standards.
- Research the most suitable product.
- Prepare replacement contract reports for IFA to review.
- Work with the Paraplanning team to improve efficiencies.
In return my client is offering a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme and a flexible working environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV to Hannah.beatham@Bruinfinancial.com or call 0161 697 4172
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now