Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Sector||UK & Regional|
Our Client, a reputable Chartered Financial Planners firm, is currently looking for a Chartered Financial Advisor to join the team in their London Office. This opportunity is based in Central London and requires an immediate start.
Essential skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Diploma or equivalent, preferably chartered status.
- CAS status.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long term client relationships.
- Successful past performance in advisory roles.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to understand and communicate advice processes effectively.
- Effective communication of holistic financial planning strategies and solutions.
- Prospect / contact potential clients to ensure sales targets are met.
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained and analyse information gathered.
- Undertake sufficient product and market research in conjunction with Paraplanners.
- Meet client review service standards of the business
- Ensure suitable recommendations are made.
- Ensure all supporting documentation is available and maintained.
There is an excellent salary, Bonus and Benefits package available.
For more information please send your CV to Hannah.Beatham@bruinfinancial.com or contact me on 0161 697 4172
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now