Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Salary||£22k to £25k|
|Sector||UK & Regional|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our client's offices in Standish. My client is looking for a Trainee Paraplanner to join the team on a permanent basis.
The role will be to assist the senior Paraplanner in preparing and producing a Financial Plan/Report for clients in a compliant and efficient manner whilst following company procedures and FCA regulations.
- Progression with Diploma in Financial Planning (CII)
- Understanding of the Financial Planning process, where appropriate
- Ability to multi-task and to prioritise workload
- Check all paperwork / information is available to ensure that the client file meets the FCAs rules and requirements.
- Obtain illustrations/charges information documents.
- Complete application / proposal forms.
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with a passion to start a career in Financial Services, then this could be the role for you.
There is an starting salary, training and benefits package available.
For a confidential chat regarding this role, please contact me on 0161 697 4172 or send your CV to Hannah.Beatham@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now