Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£20k to £28k|
|Sectors||UK & Regional
Finance & Accountancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Financial Institution in Manchester City Centre. The Financial Services Organisation is seeking an Associate Client Delivery Administrator to join on a permanent basis.
The Client Delivery Associate provides full support to one or more Financial Planners, ensuring client satisfaction through direct contact with clients, and other operational colleagues, while adhering to regulatory standards.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, colleagues and 3rd party firms
- Point of contact for all client servicing and new business queries; to research and resolve client issues timely and efficiently.
- Preparation for client meetings and attend as and when required.
- Process all business in accordance with required processes & proactive pipeline management.
- Prepare and print illustrations, key features and applications as required.
- Maintain core systems ensuring that all tasks are carried out and completed in line with company policy and procedures.
- Coordinate and produce client valuations as part of the advice delivery process.
- Maintain client records in accordance with internal Compliance requirements.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all activities are timely, compliant and conducted in a manner that will meet the agreed performance standards and deliver outstanding service to clients.
- Maintain an awareness of, and act in accordance with, all Compliance and legislative obligations.
- Cover Front of House responsibilities as and when required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of operational experience within the financial services industry.
- A proven strong ethic of client service
- Excellent standard of education ideally with Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1)/equivalent with a desire to further development through additional qualifications.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Nea
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now