Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
This is an opportunity to work on proposals selling a wide range of products.
This is a significant RFP role that often involves putting together often complex proposals for large scale clients.
* The role will entail understanding of products, strategies, structure and unique selling points and being able to communicate these in completing RFPs and other new business related documents to win assets.
* Work on a wide range of products including alternatives, equity, fixed income, and multi-asset investments and solutions, eventually possibly specialising in certain products
* Forge a partnership with the product teams to develop a full understanding of the team and how they invest money on behalf of clients
* Contribute to continual population and development of the proposals database, refreshing and improving answers on an ongoing basis, play an important role improving and writing continuously
* The ideal candidate will be a degree qualified individual with at least 1-2 year financial services experience ideally within an RFP team for an asset management company
* A professional, motivated individual that demonstrates drive and enthusiasm. Willing to learn, work with feedback, innovate and improve
* Team player and an enthusiastic “can do” attitude in a faced paced environment
* Good organisational skills, ability to manage own priorities and meet hard deadlines
* Attention to detail and quality is essential
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Investment knowledge - Advanced Microsoft Excel / Word skills
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now