Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
The Senior Investment Writer will play a key role in helping this asset manager meet the growing demand for professional-quality investment content across a variety of business lines and market segments.
* The Writer will engage across the content lifecycle (Plan, Create, Distribute and Optimise).
* Partner with Marketing Strategists, Content Director and investment experts to understand the strategy for each piece, with attention to business & marketing priorities, audience interest and the buyer journey.
* Partner with experts to write/edit original content across the following content types: portfolio design/asset allocation, macro and market insights, investment opportunities and risks, campaign thought leadership and product (fund) support materials.
* Ensure that content is edited to highest professional standards, reflecting the firms reputation as an investment manager and service provider of the highest quality.
* Convey investor ideas as clearly, concisely and powerfully as possible while maintaining unique elements of the authors voice.
* 10+ years of professional writing experience working for an asset management or other investment-related company, or an agency serving the investment industry.
* Additional European languages advantageous.
* Experience in writing/editing product literature and thought leadership for funds in EMEA.
* Editing and proofreading experience.
* Exceptional writing/storytelling skills and demonstrated proficiency in writing for a variety of audiences, especially institutional investors, intermediaries and their clients.
* Strong understanding of investment concepts across equity, fixed, multi-asset and alternative asset classes as well as capital market and macroeconomic trends.
* Experience writing across media channels (e.g., print, email, web, advertising, social), preferably with a strong digital background
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now