Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join an already successful marketing and business development team, and to help support our client's objectives of becoming the leading wealth management firm.
Working within the Marketing and Business Development team, the primary objectives of this role are the origination and updating of collateral to include brochures, flyers, adverts, invites, and digital assets. You will work closely with the rest of the marketing team and be responsible for updating collateral as well as creating new items, dependant on the brief.
* Working closely with marketing colleagues and various business stakeholders, in managing the creation, production and distribution of marketing communication materials for use within key distribution channels (both internal and external).
* Ensure job bags are kept up to date with latest design files/artwork and follow agreed processes.
* Producing PowerPoint slides
* Supporting events and conferences/seminars by delivering all relevant marketing/promotional materials
* Manage relationships with external creative and print agencies to ensure all communications activity supports the brand
* Ensure financial promotions policy is adhered to for all financial promotions.
* Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will have experience in financial services marketing, and will have the following attributes
* A basic understanding of the wealth management industry and products/services
* A real passion and interest in great design and creative
* Organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively without missing deadlines.
* A strong proactive attitude and the confidence to take ownership of projects
* Fluent in the Adobe CC Suite in a Windows environment (Essential)
* Fluent in the Microsoft Office 2010 Suite for PC, including PowerPoint presentations (Essential)
* Brand guardian
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now