Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of the UKs leading investment companies is looking for an Institutional Channel Marketing Manager to develop the institutional marketing strategy.
* Partner with Head of Institutional (sales) to develop the institutional marketing strategy as part of the Channel Marketing strategy ensuring alignment with sales objectives and corporate strategy.
* Create and deliver effective marketing campaigns to promote products and services for the targeted client segments
* Develop detailed campaign plans to promote products/strategies within institutional audiences.
* Work closely with Head of Institutional (sales) and Channel Marketing Lead to agree campaigns and alignment on best messaging to ensure that plan targets appropriate potential clients.
* Manage marketing campaigns and promotions for target markets including working closely with other marketing team members to include but not limited to advertising, in market activities (roadshows, events) webinars, conference calls and a robust programme of content marketing
* Use and build appropriate campaign analytics
* Champion the promotion of the responsible investing proposition to market
* Develop and implement digital solutions
* Strong understanding of investment products, including familiarity with various asset types: equity, fixed income, Multi asset , property, cash, derivatives.
* Exceptional writing skills, with evidence of financial services expertise (both for institutional clients and press).
* Experience of marketing to all UK client types for asset management firm.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now