Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Daily Rate||£9 to £11|
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sectors||Sales & Marketing
Broker Support Assistant Manchester City Centre - £9-£11 per hour
We are working with a leading challenger bank based in Manchester City Centre who is looking for a Broker Support Assistant to join the team on an initial 3 month fixed term contract. If you have experience speaking with customers or clients over the phone and would like experience working with the fastest growing challenger bank in the UK then this position is for you.
As a Broker Support Assistant you support the Business Development Managers by delivering exceptional customer service to a new and existing broker base. To handle incoming calls, provide criteria information to brokers and transfer quality leads through to the relevant Business Development Manager. Providing exceptional service during all broker interactions ensuring the end to end process is efficient, standards are met at all touch points and information is provided in a professional and effective manner.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Dealing with inbound calls from mortgage brokers
- Registering the mortgage brokers accounts
- On boarding the mortgage broker to the Aldermore system - passing on information internally
- Checking status of existing cases
The key skills required for this role are:
- Ideally some mortgage experience if not some FS/Banking if not then must be able to pick mortgage terminology up quickly.
- Must be a people person and enjoy talking on the phone this is really important aspect of the role.
Working hours are 10-6pm or 9-5pm, full training will be given.
If you think you have the skills required and would like to apply, please submit your CV or contact Chris Neal at BRUIN Financial.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now