Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking a Business Development Associate to join their expanding team in London. The firm is widely considered to be a top- tier institutional investment manager that covers a broad array of investment product offerings.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working in conjunction with the BD Director and Investment Directors in order to actively prepare for RFPs, DDQs, and presentations as well as supporting materials for the broader sales team.
- Compile compelling PowerPoint presentations and proposals through leveraging the firms presentation library and firm data.
- Through the design of effective proposals and appealing content; attracting existing and prospective clients
- Attending relevant and important meetings in order to support and serve the broader sales team
Key requirements will include:
- Basic understanding of capital markets and key investment terms
- Preference for candidates with a strong academic background
- Some exposure in a Business Development or Support role
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, with emphasis on strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now