Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Location||City of London|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Our client, a hugely successful and prestigious asset management firm are looking to hire a RFP Specialist to join their London team.
- Creating the initial draft response with special attention to question/answer alignment for strategy, vehicle and relevance to region or business segment across all standard content responses including compliance, legal, operations etc.
- Sourcing quantitative information and acting as proxy for the RFP Editor in the delegation of outputs to data suppliers.
-Identifying and researching outliers and serving as lead interface to senior-level subject matter experts and client-facing associates on questions associated with each RFP or related output.
- Interacting with Investment Strategy Writers, RFP Content Managers and members of Investments to update content in the RFP database.
- Analyzing and reviewing quantitative portfolio data to ensure accuracy.
- Relevant degree and/or work experience within the sector
- Meaningful understanding of the investment industry
- IMC or equivalent
- Experience in the completion of RFPs, RFIs and Due Diligence requests
- Familiar with RFP Machine or PMAP
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now