Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our prestigious Investment Management are looking for an experienced Media Relations Manager:
Key responsibilities :
- Maintain the management of the external media strategy for the firms investment capabilities.
- Work closely with the head of international public relations and business stakeholders to articulate-- Implement media plans to support key business projects and marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with the global marketing team to guarantee plans and messaging are aligned with global and regional strategies to maximise the impact of the PR strategy.
- Assist the management of external PR agencies in key markets.
- Maintain the firms external communications processes and procedures documentation, ensuring that communications are compliant and timely.
- Lead a range of PR department administrative activities in partnership with the regional PR agencies .
- Experience external communications experience in a global corporate communications or agency environment
- Experience working with an investment management or financial services organisation
- Good understanding of industry trends and has a current knowledge of major policy and regulatory issues affecting the asset management industry in EMEA & APAC
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in MS office suite, including PowerPoint
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now