Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our financial services clients is currently seeking a Senior Market Research Associate to join their expanding team in London. In this role you will be supporting the firm's Financial Institutions Group (FIF) through relationship development and marketing efforts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively support the relationship management team, including organising meeting and updating the internal CRM system.
- Utilise Salesforce to record marketing activity, manage targeted mailing, and measure performance.
- Monitor the communications calendar to ensure timely execution of the program.
- Engage in market research and analysis to enhance and optimise the sales process
- Develop new persuasive business development materials to support marketing efforts. This would include pitch books and case studies.
Key requirements will include:
- Experience with CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems (preferrably Salesforce) would be highly useful including report generation and Excel downloads
-Advanced Excel skills with demonstrable knowledge of data research and analysis, showing excellent attention to detail required
-Demonstrable skills for preparing marketing materials using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint in a sales environment
-Knowledge or aptitude to work with market data systems such as Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Dealogic etc. useful
-Previous experience within financial services (debt capital markets, corporate finance, data analytics or credit ratings) or strong interest in developing financial market knowledge
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now