Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our long-established investment management clients is currently seeking a Senior RFP Specialist (with a strong focus on European Equity Products) to permanently join their team in London.
The RFP Specialist will complete Request for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) for prospects and clients; while working closely with Distribution and Product teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare accurate, complete first drafts and polished final, compliant RFPs, RFIs, DDQs and related materials. Ultimately, these activities need to support the gaining of new clients and servicing of existing clients
- These documents will be focussed on European Equity products
- Ensure submissions are completed by the required deadline
- Contribute to team and department initiatives, collaborating with Product Managers, Portfolio Managers, Research Heads, Traders
Key requirements will include:
- Financial services or asset management experience is desirable. Asset management RFP experience is advantageous.
- Experience in relation to Equity products.
- Experience working with third party platforms, such as BFinance, that are used throughout the EMEA region (Preferred)
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now