Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking a Marketing Events Associate or Manager to join their expanding team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely and collaborating with external PR agencies and internal spokespeople to coordinate responses to press inquiries, develop press releases, and manage agenda of PR efforts.
- Manage public relations activity and assess and monitor results in order to optimise the PR strategy.
- Monitor the communications calendar to ensure timely execution of the program.
- Support the broader marketing team in planning, creating and delivering marketing communications materials
- Create engaging and compelling social media campaigns.
Key requirements will include:
- They are looking for a marketing manager who has experience in running end-to-end marketing campaigns promoting events, not necessarily event managers.
- 2+ years of B2B event marketing experience (events business or in-house corporate) is desirable
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua) is desirable
- Experience with Salesforce is desirable
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, and prioritise projects simultaneously
- Ability to both collaborate with different teams across the firm and work independently
- Knowledge of the financial services industry is preferable.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now