Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic and prominent Investment management clients is currently seeking a Investment Writer to permanently join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build and work with relevant internal stakeholders and attend internal meetings in order to share knowledge and insight of market events, trends and news to inform editorial discussions and content development.
- Proactively lead on editorial planning, working with stakeholders to agree areas of focus and deliverables.
- Produce and manage innovative messaging for the firms PR and marketing communications.
- Produce macro, economic and thought leadership content to support ongoing client communications, press, publications and digital channels.
- Build a strong knowledge and understanding of the firms fund range
Key requirements will include:
- Proven track record experience in a related role.
- Strong experience of creating content for different audiences and formats: PR, publications, long-form thematic articles, investment commentary, digital formats
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now