Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic and prominent Investment management clients is currently seeking an Internal Sales Supervisor - EMEA to permanently join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- This is a team management and leadership role in which you will be charged with motivating team, allocating and monitoring work, as well as providing training and development, and conducting performance appraisals.
- Involved in the attraction, retention and hiring of internal sale people in order to ensure the ongoing success of the internal sales pipeline and function
- Maintains strong relationships with Key Account Management, ARG teams and Wholesalers to ensure the needs of the territories are understood and that this is aligned to the internal sales forces
Key requirements will include:
- Strong understanding of asset management industry; investment processes; regulatory environment.
- Industry qualification desirable and holds applicable licenses required by the Mifid II regulation.
- Fluent in German and English other European Languages helpful
- Previous sales experience, as well as supporting the sales activities.
- Previous supervisory experience would be preferred.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now