Contact Jordan about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£30k to £40k|
|Sectors||Sales & Marketing
Pensions & Employee Benefits
Business Development Assistant London - £40K
My client is a leading financial services organisation, focussing on investment and retirement solutions. They are looking to grow and strengthen their Business Development team by hiring a Business Development Assistant. This role will suit a highly organised individual, coming from a similar role in a sales team or an Executive/Personal Assistant background.
- As the Business Development Assistant, you will be prioritising work to support the leads being actioned by the Head of Business Development and may get involved in appointment setting/re-arranging as and when required.
- Primarily a support role to drive the creation of collateral and responses to RFPs/tenders and support the broader marketing activities such as presentations, event organisation co-ordination of Award entries
- Manage, host and attend prospective client seminars, parties and new business activities
- Diary management including arranging and co-ordinating meetings, liaison with delegates (both internal and external) and their secretaries, booking meeting rooms and refreshments as necessary).
- As the Business Development Assistant, you will have excellent organisational skills, whilst being computer illiterate and have great attention to detail.
- Good team player keen to assist team members with achieving team and individual objectives, particularly during busy periods
- Ability to prioritise workloads and complete administration relating to new and existing clients.
- Full understanding of New Business Development and any experience in Marketing would be an advantage.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for the Business Development Assistant role, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Business Development Assistant this role would suit, feel free to share the details.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now