Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic technology start-up clients is currently seeking a Junior Analyst to permanently join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the document creation workflow is maintained and that these documents are in connection with the firms core product which is a web-based document automation solution used by a number of international banks
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge of derivatives and broader financial product ranges.
- Hold and manage daily contact with the firms clients; many of which are large investment banks based in New York and London.
Key requirements will include:
- Knowledge of Options / Futures (Good to have)
- Knowledge of Structured Products / Derivatives (This is ideal, but not expected)
- Some experience in basic logic / coding
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now