Contact Jordan about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £55k|
|Sectors||Sales & Marketing
Investment & Middle Office
Marketing Communications Manager Wealth Cheshire - £55K
My client is a leading financial services organisation, with a number of different arms to the business. Within their Wealth and Asset Management arm, they are looking to appoint a diverse Marketing Communications Manager who also has strong Internal Communications skills as this will be a large part of the role initially, then it will split to more 50/50, so Internal Communications in both strategy and delivery would be ideal.
- As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will initially design and implement an internal communications strategy for this part of the business, which will include advising and suggesting a new intranet/messaging system.
- Create both online and offline content for marketing purposes, working with other members of the marketing team to deliver this content.
- Create compelling client communications by Content writing/ editing to support the client t and target client communications including print, digital and social
- Measure, monitor and report on success against agreed KPIs
- As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will have excellent communications skills both written and verbal, whilst also having a strong skill set/interest in Internal Communications.
- Wealth or Asset Management experience essential.
- Working in a similar role as a mid/senior level member of a marketing team.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills, both online and offline channels
If you feel you have the relevant internal communications and marketing skills for this Marketing Communications Manager role, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Marketing Communications Manager with strong Internal Communications experience, feel free to forward the details. Please note that prior experience within the wealth or asset management space will be essential.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now