Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic investment management clients is currently seeking a Business Development Associate to permanently join their team in London.
This role will be zoned into supporting the firms institutional client base in Continental Europe (Switzerland, Germany, Austria, France, Italy, Luxembourg and Belgium).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with senior stakeholders and the Continental European Sales director in enhancing and streamlining the formal sales and relationship building process.
- Organise and oversee the production and maintenance of meeting materials
- Ensure RFPs are coordinated internally and have input into final messaging.
- Engage in through market research in order identify target markets, relevant and potential clients and suitable sales and marketing strategies.
- Attend client events and build client relations
Key requirements will include:
- Fluency in at least one other European language (German, Italian or French).
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role with a global asset manager.
- Strong analytical skills, highly proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint.
- A dedicated, energetic and confident individual who has a strong interest in the financial industry.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Amber Hanly on 0203 145 3374 or at Amber.Hanly@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now