Contact Jordan about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £55k|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
Partnerships Manager InsurTech London - £55K + Equity
My client is an exciting new business within the InsurTech space, bringing a product to market which separates them from the rest. They have recently been through another successful round of funding and as part of their dual growth strategy; they are looking to appoint a Partnerships Manager to their growing business. This person will be an ambitious all rounder who can work closely with other members of the team to help take the business to the next stage of growth.
- As the Partnerships Manager, you will start by identifying and building a funnel of potential new partners, building relationships with them, and signing them up.
- Work with the existing partners in the business to enhance the insurance offering in the market
- Work closely with the marketing team and product team to improve and optimise the companys market offering
- Take charge of the full process of sales, contract negotiation and managing/growing accounts.
- As the Partnerships Manager, you will be a natural people person with huge amounts on ambition.
- Have the knowledge/experience working in a small business, being able to turn your hand to different tasks.
- Experience working in a Partnerships, Sales, Account Manager or Affiliates roles.
- B2B2C sales experience would be ideal, coming from and insurance or financial services background.
- Articulate, degree educated and a natural problem solver.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this Partnerships Manager role, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Partnerships Manager this role would suit, feel free to share the details.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now