Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our leading asset management clients that delivers a broad array of investment strategies and products are looking for a Assistant Marketing Manager, UK End Investor to join them on a permanent basis in Kingswood,Surrey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and delivering the broad marketing approach for the business
- Aligning and tailoring marketing strategies to niche and specific business objectives
- Engaging in the full marketing mix: marketing campaigns, marketing events and digital/broader marketing projects
- Measurement, reporting and analysis of key campaign performance KPIs with recommendations for campaign optimisation.
Key requirements will include:
- Proven marketing and campaign management experience. This would ideally be within a regulated financial services industry/platform
- A good understanding of the Financial Services industry with the ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of investment products and the retirement industry would be a distinct advantage.
-- Experience of working with external agencies and an understanding of artwork and print production processes is desirable.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now