Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic boutique advisory and fundraising business clients is currently seeking a Business Development Manager to permanently join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Engage proactively with own selected and carefully curated third party capital list and that of the firms
- Continuously set up events and roadshow meet-ups; with the progress reported to the senior management
- Engage proactively with professional investors to understand their investment requirements.
- Work closely with the CEO and prospective manager partners to ensure continuous market and assignment updates with the aim of developing interest and awareness
Key requirements will include:
- At least 8 years successful and active involvement in the local investment management sector
- Must have experience in raising capital for specialist long only strategies, private assets funds and / or global alternatives strategies.
- Must hold at least the IMC or completed CFA Level I as minimum plus Bachelors degree
- Motivated with strong drive for business results
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now