Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic and prominent Private Equity Investment management clients is currently seeking a Database and Client Support Assistant to permanently join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Updating and maintaining the Client Extranet portal in order to support client servicing ,marketing activities and the on boarding of new clients
- This will include uploading of essential marketing materials that can be used by a broad variety of functions for the business (the sales function, in particular).
- For the purposes of prospecting new clients; ensuring the maintenance of the Virtual Data Rooms
- Support existing team administrator with the following responsibilities with Marketing and Investor Relations events; as well as being involved in the day-to-day coordination of the respective teams in the business.
Key requirements will include:
- Previous experience is required of data input to content management platforms and databases. Proficient working with technical platforms.
- Evidence a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The candidate is likely to demonstrate a keen interest in and usage of technology and to be confident working with and around technology.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now