Contact Jordan about this job
Find a Job
|Daily Rate||£200 to £350|
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sectors||Sales & Marketing
Pensions & Employee Benefits
Senior PR Manager Contract Pensions - £350 London
My client is a well established pensions provider based in London who is looking to continue their growth and appoint a Senior PR Manager who can project their brand to the next level in the market. The role will help the brands presence in the market and make them more of a known name for both new and existing pensions clients.
- As the Senior PR Manager, you will work on a wide range of PR materials ensuring the message and tone of written communications is consistent throughout the organization and fits with the overall brand
- Manage various media campaigns throughout the organization with different goals and planned outcomes
- Works on good news stories and where applicable, crisis management.
- Responsible for Media management and planning whilst managing public affairs, including responses.
- For this Senior PR Manager role, you will be Degree level educated and/or have a post graduate Diploma in Marketing and/or Communications related discipline.
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of the pensions and investment market ideally gained from an asset manager or within a heavily regulated environment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with various partners of the firms, including PR Agencies and media contacts.
If you feel you have the Pensions knowledge to fulfil this Senior PR Manager position, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a Senior PR Manager with excellent Pensions knowledge, feel free to share the details.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now