Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our prominent boutique investment management clients is currently seeking an Events & Marketing Executive to join their growing team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Organise and host UCITS manager conferences & roadshows in the UK and major European cities to attract and retain clients
- Utilise the firms strong relationships with Fund Managers and showcase their business, with particular focus on research.
- Capitalising on our Investment Trust research platform, the firms Trust Intelligence, this person will help to organise and host Investment Trust conferences in the UK.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and prospective delegates to help promote the events for the firm.
Key requirements will include:
- Very strong organisational skills.
- Strong analytical skills & excellent written English & ideally at least one other European language (Italian, French or Spanish preferred).
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships and ensure continuing level of attendance to client events.
- Interest in financial markets and good level of industry knowledge.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now