Contact us about this job
For more information about this job, or to apply, please contact our team:
- Send a message
- Call +44 (0)20 3145 3333
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our Investment management clients is currently seeking a North American Channel Marketing Manager to join their expanding team in New York, America. The firm operates on a global basis and thus services its clients in global and local markets.
Despite the role have a strong North American client focus; there is a strong impetus and focus on it having a global reach,too.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for devising and executing the marketing strategy for the firms North America Client Group across its Institutional and Advisor distribution/client channels in order to facilitate sales growth for the firm
- Work closely with Global Marketing team to develop and oversee the delivery of impactful marketing activity that strongly represents the firms brand and aligns to the marketing and sales strategy for the North America Client Group.
- Work with Investment teams and Investment Marketing to develop compelling and differentiated marketing propositions to take the firms focus funds and strategies to clients and prospects across North America.
- Collaborate closely on these marketing activities with the North America Client Group, as well as the firms content generation & distribution capability in other global marketing teams.
- This will include development and review of sales material to ensure it is compelling, consistent with agreed positioning and compliant.
Key requirements will include:
- At least 7 years relevant experience within an asset manager (or similar) and at least 5 years within investment management Marketing department
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure with drive and resilience.
- Strong knowledge of the US (and wider Americas) regulatory environment eg Series 7.
- Other strongly preferred skills and experience include: brand management, digital marketing, investment marketing (including competitive peer-relative positioning of investment strategies), social media and comfort with technology
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now