Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic and prominent investment management clients is currently seeking a EMEA Advertising Executive to permanently join their team in London.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inspect layouts and advertising copy for adherence to specifications and submits creative to Compliance for review and approval prior to distribution
- Support the Senior Advertising Manager in the rollout of media plans
- Paid Search Monitoring and Optimising
- Supports the Senior Advertising Manager in monitoring search campaign, keyword successes, and looks to identify opportunities to optimize and refine campaigns.
- Track the production schedule to ensure content and display ads are produced and distributed in a timely manner
- Distribute weekly paid media reporting deck to Regional Marketing Managers and global business partners to enhance opportunities for leverage and alignment
- Maintain the tracking of the billing and budget
- Manage advertising research firms, advertising agencies, media planning agencies, implementation agencies, brand agencies, and transcreation agencies
Key requirements will include:
- Financial Services background, preferably within Asset Management
- Background in digital advertising, paid search, social and print.
- Committed team player who is well organised and has strong verbal and communication skills
- Motivated with strong drive for business results
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3385 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now