Contact Georgina about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our dynamic and prominent financial services clients is currently seeking a Director, Corporate Communications to join their team in London on a long-term temporary basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- This role will centre on leading and managing relationships with senior stakeholders both on and internal/external, local/global basis.
- Develop a direct approach zoned in on internal communications projects and content across the main business channels including ad hoc digital microsites, leadership emails, posters etc.
- Lead and develop the firms core employee engagement initiatives and communication strategies relating to all the core business functions.
- Oversee, maintain and manage the development of core professional communication materials for the firm.
Key requirements will include:
- Degree educated or Equivalent
- For more in Proven track record and a minimum of 9-12 years of relevant experience in internal communications.
- Experience and proven track record counselling different levels of management
- Complimentary experience with online, external communication and marketing activities preferred.
- Past experience in the financial sector preferred.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities within financial services please contact Georgina Sell on 0203 145 3338 or at Georgina.Sell@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now