Contact Jordan about this job
Find a Job
|Salary||£40k to £55k|
|Sectors||Sales & Marketing
Pensions & Employee Benefits
RFP Writer Pensions London - £55K + package
My client is a long standing, leading financial services organisation with a global reach. They are looking to appoint an RFP Writer to join their growing team. The candidate will need to have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects, facing off the internal stakeholders.
- As the RFP Writer, you will be working on RFPs, creating presentations, working with consultants to create collateral for client visits or clients on site.
- Mixture of RFP writing, Power point presentation creation, creating/analysing excels sheets.
- First 6 months; training and development to fit into the role, creating, following up surveys for consultants and analysing product feedback.
- Work with Underwriters for pricing queries and adjustments. Also work closely with the marketing teams.
- Internal client facing role (face off to consultants), you will occasionally meet the external clients.
- Working on multiple projects, fairly independently, so the ability be a self starter is required and you will have the creativity to do so.
- As the RFP Writer, you will have excellent written skills, need to be articulate and creative with your writing
- Ideally some DC/Pensions or investment knowledge
- Open to Qualifications /educations, doesnt have to be degree educated.
- More writing than BD/Account management, so would look at people from pure Writing background
- Ideally from a Financial Services, Pensions, insurance background or have knowledge of these areas.
- Excel skills preferred as their will be some analysis and pivot tables work.
- A confident self starter who is good at managing/prioritising their time efficiently without much input.
If you feel you have the correct skill set for this RFP Writer position, do not hesitate to apply. If you know a RFP Writer this role would suit, feel free to share the details.
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now