Contact Amber about this job
Find a Job
|Type||Temporary / Interim|
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant to join their expanding team in London. The firm operates on a global basis and thus services its clients in global and local markets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the launching of the website to enhance user experience
- Organising the internal intranet set-up for the business
- Supporting the development and implementation of the digital email campaigns for the firm. These email campaigns will need to be strategically catered to the firms relevant target audiences.
- Providing general ad hoc support to the broader digital team in the firm
- Working closely, communicating and co-ordinating with internal marketing stakeholders, with a particular focus on the design team.
Key requirements will include:
- A passion and interest in digital marketing in financial services
- Experience/ internships in a similar role within Investment management, banking or broader financial services
- Ability to communicate and co-ordinate multiple tasks effectively
- Degree Educated or Equivalent
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Amber Hanly on 020 3145 3374 or at Amber.Hanly@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now