Contact Christopher about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our investment management clients is currently seeking an Institutional Content Manager to join their expanding team in London. The firm operates on a global basis and has head offices located around the world.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create, shape and articulate ideas for powerful content that can epitomise the firms strategic objectives at each state of the client journey
- Developing creative, new and fresh ideas to market the firms offerings through various marketing channels and tools (writing, video, podcasts and social channels etc.)
- Build productive and strong relationships with the firms investment professionals and senior internal and external stakeholders to the business.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the firms funds and solutions, while staying abreast of macroeconomic developments and industry trends
Key requirements will include:
- At least five years of writing experience at an asset manager, agency serving the investment industry or news outlet covering the industry.
- Editing and proof-reading experience.
- Experience of leveraging social media to promote content.
- Deep knowledge of the DB pensions landscape and understanding of the requirements of scheme trustees and other institutional investors.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Christopher Rolfe on 0203 145 3374 or at Christopher.Rolfe@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now