Contact Amber about this job
Find a Job
|Sector||Sales & Marketing|
One of our financial services clients is currently seeking a Investment Marketing Specialist to join their expanding team in Dublin, Ireland. The firm operates on a global basis and thus services its clients in global and local markets
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create, shape and drive the firms investment marketing plan for their distribution channels. This will entail working closely with senior internal and external stakeholders to the business.
- Produce best-in-class investment content across the communications mix through working with the firms fund managers and external fund partners.
- Actively collaborating with the firm sales team to ensure that all opportunities are capitalised on. Therefore, active participation in client meetings, presentations and conferences will be essential.
- Research the wider investment market, analyse and monitor industry and peer developments and identify relevant opportunities for the firm.
Key requirements will include:
- Ideally have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in a similar role in the financial services industry.
- Will have a good understanding of the investment industry, in particular the importance of investment funds.
- Can identify the key aspects of funds and understand how to communicate them to different stakeholders.
- Relevant third level degree and/or investment qualification.
For more information or to hear about more opportunities in financial services please contact Amber Hanly on 020 3145 3374 or at Amber.Hanly@bruinfinancial.com
Ready to apply for this job? Apply Now